1. I've heard many badmouth "Babyface" and the Zooropa album in general. I think they are great.

If God Will Send... was written and demo'ed in various arrangements, for the Zooropa album which you can see by the themes a bit.
  2. I agree about both of these songs. I love them both. When I first heard these songs they really didnt do much for me, but with more listens I became a huge fan of them.
  3. I don't really get Babyface. If God Will Send His Angels is a standout classic

4. thanks a lot!
  5. I love IGWSHA, lyrically it's very strong and fits the mood of POP album, I don't see why many people don't like it.

Babyface, yeah, song about masturbation, it take it like a kind of funny song,
  6. IGWSHA is an awesome tune, reminds me a bit of 'Stay (Faraway, So Close!)', but it's less cynical, and a bit more hopeful. Babyface is on the other hand...well the little bell-sounds are good, but the song itself is dull, imho the worst Zooropa track. I better go an get myself a live version, I never heard any of the 5 bootlegs that has this (I think they played it 5 times).
  7. Absolutly. Both underrated, both great songs. Specially Babyface. I love that slow motion rhythm and that lyrics. Great song, no doubt
  8. I don't have nothing new to say, I love them both of course. Babyface has a great subject and great lyrics, and makes me feel sad...it shows how sad humans have become.
    IGWSHA was always a favourite for me, great lyrics, great mood. The single, other than the differences in performance has also got a few more lines in the lyrics in the end, which make the song even greater,
    And I don't have to know how
    And I don't need to know why
    And I don't want to promise
    Cause I don't wanna lie
    Just know that I need to...to know!

If you want to listen to it, it can be heard on the video for the song (amazing video BTW).

[correct me if this is considered posting of official stuff...I remember Gerard saying if YouTube has it, then it's fine]
  9. Originally posted by Ali709
    If you want to listen to it, it can be heard on the video for the song (amazing video BTW).
    [YouTube Video]
    [correct me if this is considered posting of official stuff...I remember Gerard saying if YouTube has it, then it's fine]

Can't see a problem with posting the video. It's not like you're making money from it

Nice video, haven't seen it for years