1. Originally posted by double_psyche[..]

I didn't know about it...but I don't think I've even seen all of the singles' videos yet, so that's not surprising.

The microphone falling was my laugh of the day. I'm saving it to my YouTube favorites for that moment alone. Adam's signature made me giggle, too. Just "Adam." Really big.

And, even though Adam isn't my "favorite", I forget how ridiculously attractive he is during this era. Jeez.

Have you seen this one?

2. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? *dies*

I hope you meant that as an example of one of their singles and not as an example of Adam looking attractive!

On a side note, *those* must be the "red pants in the 'A Celebration' video" mentioned in the @U2 survey. I had no idea what they were talking about. I kinda wish I could still say that...

*takes of glasses*
    *rubs eyes*
  3. Originally posted by double_psycheWHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? *dies*

I hope you meant that as an example of one of their singles and not as an example of Adam looking attractive!

On a side note, *those* must be the "red pants in the 'A Celebration' video" mentioned in the @U2 survey. I had no idea what they were talking about. I kinda wish I could still say that...

*takes of glasses*
    *rubs eyes*

Yes, I'm talking about a single. Not Adam.