1. Found some footage from the only U2 show that did not have all four members present...around 2:40 you can see Stuart Morgan playing bass in lieu of Adam.
  2. wow cool to see that piece of history.
  3. Interesting. Terrible video quality, which is a shame. GREAT FIND THOUGH!
  4. Yeah great part for along time i was searching the boot of that show
    But When i found it the sound of it was also terrible !!!!!
  5. I'll ahve to have a look at that. Always wondered how it looked. I heard that most of the screenshots that would have been Adams were distibuted to other band members and that the spotlight wasn't on so that Stuart could just concentrate on playing.

Anyone else confirm this?
  6. God. What a terrific piece of history made video.

Thanks a thousand!!!

PS. I embeded the video here if you don't have any problem.

PS II. EDIT. Am I wrong or Stuart didn't even have a lightning-spot over him?? He's barely seen, as if the light wasn't on him...
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongGod. What a terrific piece of history made video.

Thanks a thousand!!!

PS. I embeded the video here if you don't have any problem.

PS II. EDIT. Am I wrong or Stuart didn't even have a lightning-spot over him?? He's barely seen, as if the light wasn't on him...

I wonder how they did it with Angel of Harlem, when they always go into that circle of the stage.
  8. Originally posted by MWSAHI wonder how they did it with Angel of Harlem, when they always go into that circle of the stage.
    Good question!!
  9. Originally posted by djrlewisI heard that most of the screenshots that would have been Adams were distibuted to other band members and that the spotlight wasn't on so that Stuart could just concentrate on playing.

Originally posted by LikeaSong[..]PS II. EDIT. Am I wrong or Stuart didn't even have a lightning-spot over him?? He's barely seen, as if the light wasn't on him...

Seems that we agree.....
  10. wooooow i cannot describe the feeling i had while watching it
  11. I found it also today. Thanks for sharing mate