1. One moment. Let's get quiet, think cold and look at the title of the topic. Twenty-one. 21.

What the HELL?!??!
  2. I don't believe they would play 21 nights, if they would play there at all it would be 5-6 nights at most. And also it looks like 2008 isn't yet the year of touring for them...
  3. Originally posted by U2starterI don't believe they would play 21 nights, if they would play there at all it would be 5-6 nights at most. And also it looks like 2008 isn't yet the year of touring for them...
    It may be. Maybe they return to the old early-monh releasing method (War, Joshua, POP...). I'd love a 2008 tour.

Anyway, 21 are TOO MANY nights, I repeat and agree.
  4. but they planned to release both JT and POP at fall 86/96 ! , don't know how it was with War, but during those years they've been releasing albums every year
  5. Originally posted by U2starterbut they planned to release both JT and POP at fall 86/96 ! , don't know how it was with War, but during those years they've been releasing albums every year

Which would hopefully make for a March release of 2008?
  6. However, it would be nice if they perform at some locations. They said that they wouldn't perform in 2007 at all, but I hope they will in 2008, altough their new album isn't released yet. A New Year's Eve show for example...like Point Depot.