1. It doesn't get much better than this show. Peak of their careers.

2. saw it for the first time...
  3. 2 nights in a row and basically the same set with minor changes... lazy band, terrible tour.
  4. Of that's what you think of ZooTV what do you think of E&I?!?!
  5. Of that's what you think of ZooTV what do you think of E&I?!?!
  6. Damn I miss this band. Static setlists for sure but still room for experimentation an moments of msgjcime the Itisn verse in One and the solo in Bad. And the crowd. And the energy. Fierce.
  7. This show is absolutely incredible, one of my favorite European shows.
    It’s weird I get not necessarily sad but a weird feeling of missing out having not been able to see them on Zoo Tv. I just feel like when they were at there peak of performance and being able to see the band back then when they didn’t give a shit about what people said would have been amazing. Everytime I listen to a Zoo tv show I just think about how amazing it must’ve been to see them back then. Nothing against how they are now because I love that they still are touring of course, I am very lucky for that. Just wish I had a time machine.
  8. QUESTION FORCE IDIOT : But the footage of the concert in this video is in Milan 1992-05-22, because the crowd in this concert (1992-05-22 Milan) was very active at the beginning too

9. This is a transmission that 2 Italian TGs have done on U2
  10. Originally posted by guykirk9:This show is absolutely incredible, one of my favorite European shows.
    It’s weird I get not necessarily sad but a weird feeling of missing out having not been able to see them on Zoo Tv. I just feel like when they were at there peak of performance and being able to see the band back then when they didn’t give a shit about what people said would have been amazing. Everytime I listen to a Zoo tv show I just think about how amazing it must’ve been to see them back then. Nothing against how they are now because I love that they still are touring of course, I am very lucky for that. Just wish I had a time machine.
    I suppose one major advantage of being in my early 40’s compared to early 20’s... there ain’t many more.