1. Ha la la laddy day
    Ha la la laddy day

I'm still waiting, still waiting, still waiting.
  2. I surprisingly got mine yesterday here in Austria. Didn't get shipping information or any warning at all.
    I have to say - a really nice gift. Like it.
  3. Lucky b!
  4. Just received Customs Letters for both accounts, stating 28,50€ each if I cannot proof what I paid. F*ck you LN. keep your shit for yourself. (Because the Email says 85$ for WHATEVER reason, I paid 40$....forget it, i will not drive out of town to discuss with them idiots.)
  5. Yeah - looks like!
    Just when I tought I'd never get it - i got it. Sometimes you need to be lucky.
  6. My subscription is up today..not resubscribing because of this farce. Not too worried about pre sales as tickets always available in some form here in London.
  7. Strange I logged onto u2.com thinking it would tell me my account expired bc I didn't pay and haven't been on the site posting for years and somehow somebody paid for my subscription and somehow I can't cancel my account at all bc it doesn't allow me, funny that, but I can just leave family and everything and exit
  8. They owe us something special....our patience is on a hard test.....i don't think it depends on the date of renewal.because the date of renewal depends on the first date of subscription.
    If i first ( years ago ) subscribed in january My time of renewal Will Always be around december.that doesn't mean that i have to be the last to receive
  9. Originally posted by Fly40:[..]
    They owe us something special....our patience is on a hard test.....i don't think it depends on the date of renewal.because the date of renewal depends on the first date of subscription.
    If i first ( years ago ) subscribed in january My time of renewal Will Always be around december.that doesn't mean that i have to be the last to receive
    Didn't they do a thing a few years ago where they told everyone to wait until the beginning of the year?

And most people were on the same cycle?