1. Originally posted by bpt3:Not sure this is the right place for this, but has anyone in the U.S. NOT received their deluxe CD of SOE if they pre-ordered through the Universal store (UK based, apparently)? I got a confirmation email on Nov. 30 saying it had shipped and to expect 7-14 working days for delivery...and now it's two weeks after Christmas, over a month after the album officially released and I still haven't gotten my copy. Sent an email using the confirmation number and form they provided online a week ago and never heard back. Should I call U2.com, or is that a waste of time?
    It mu st have got lost for sure. It's 42 days after release day, there's no way it's being delivered. Did they provide you with a courier tracking number?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It mu st have got lost for sure. It's 42 days after release day, there's no way it's being delivered. Did they provide you with a courier tracking number?
    Ironically, the night after I posted this, I finally heard back from their customer service folks via email! They basically said the same thing - it must have gotten lost in the mail. I think I'll just be looking at my local music store for the physical CD and asking for a refund at this point. Thanks!
  3. nothing nothing nothing after more than a year
  4. I keep checking my email for the package notification from my building - every day now, like clockwork - as if this is going to magically have appeared. I might as well forget about it and welcome it as a nice surprise in the summer.
  5. Originally posted by MattG:I keep checking my email for the package notification from my building - every day now, like clockwork - as if this is going to magically have appeared. I might as well forget about it and welcome it as a nice surprise in the summer.
    That's the approach I'm taking... Maybe it'll be more fun to have it show up as a surprise.
  6. If you haven't received it by now I think you are part of the batch that they'll send in February.
  7. I got a CP white notification in the mail. Nothing electronically.
  8. anyone who has not get there joshua tree single's

http://www.u2songs.com/news/fan_club_vinyl_most_still_waiting

If you haven’t yet received your 2017 gift from U2.Com, don’t panic yet! Most of us haven’t received the vinyl set yet. Although some copies have started to ship and are turning up in mailboxes daily around the world, the majority of those expecting this vinyl set have not yet received them yet.
    We’ve taken to Twitter and Facebook to ask whether or not subscribers of U2.Com have received the vinyl today, and as of writing this we’ve heard back from 1764 fans. The results show that 77.1% of the people expecting the vinyl have not yet received the vinyl. Only 22.9% of respondents have received the vinyl. It’s easy to get worried when you see the vinyl start showing up in early December and you still don’t have your copy a month later. But at the moment there are far more people still waiting for the vinyl than have received the vinyl at this point. Calls to the help desk confirm that they have not even finished sending out all of the copies of the vinyl, and that copies are still being sent throughout January. The person we spoke to claimed that they hoped to have all of the copies mailed by the end of January.
    Thank you for the quick reply in these polls. Both polls are still open, and accepting votes, so if you haven’t and want to let us know whether or not you received your set you can do so here:
  9. Not received mine yet .
    What is the 2018 gift that I will get no doubt in 2019 ??
  10. They haven't announced yet but maybe with the new dates announced next week we will get the word.

11. Hi friends, I received mine yesterday, I live in São Paulo. I believe everyone will start receiving it now. for me it's the best toast since the U22.