1. I think they don't even have a system,just random choice or lottery?
  2. as I said earlier, U2.com subscription present is an idea
  3. Just got mine today... Looks great !

4. Arrived in Canberra (Australia) today.

5. Well I received one of my gifts today, the funny thing is that I'm receiving the 2018 + gift, where I selected to buy both the upcoming gift and last years gift (the $75 subscription), however I still have received the one I originally ordered in 2016 and redeemed last May.

6. Oh and I'm currently in the Los Angeles area... .
  7. I've received nothing and have completely given up hope of it ever darkening my door.
  8. Still nothing here, but maybe it helps to write them an e-mail (which I haven't). I guess one recieves a generic answer but maybe then they really mail the vinyls? I had it like that with the Berlin tickets from TM - waited for three weeks, then wrote a polite e-mail. Recieved a generic answer that once it is shipped, I would be notified by an e-mail with a tracking number. I never recieved any e-mail, but in both cases the tickets arrived in two days.
  9. I would suggest writing them an email, I sent one in a few days ago and although I haven't actually heard back, I did get mine today.... and just after I posted this on here I noticed my first order that I redeemed last May is finally being staged to ship.
    Which is weird because a tracking # didn't appear until after I posted the above pictures earlier..... Oh and be sure to email U2.com, not the U2 Shop page. They'll just respond a few days later saying that the Fan Club is in charge of that....
    which is weird cause the tracking and order status is under available under the shop page.