1. My wife and I have a joint collection so everything is catalogued so we can keep track. Seems nerdy, but it is what it is!
  2. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    My wife and I have a joint collection so everything is catalogued so we can keep track. Seems nerdy, but it is what it is!
    who's idea was it to catalog?
  3. I need a catalogue, the number of times I've bought stuff I already got !!!!!
  4. We ended up getting it insured. Started with swaps lists/ concert lists, but now has everything. It's a decent collection and might yet pay for that room at the Sunshine Home for the Bewildered when the day comes!
  5. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    My wife and I have a joint collection so everything is catalogued so we can keep track. Seems nerdy, but it is what it is!
    No.it's not.i have catalogued everything Too.so when i'm around i Know what i've Got.what i miss etc....like this ( show a "pièce")
  6. Yep, I recognise the pattern! Ours is split into CD/MC/Vinyl/Digital releases and the various sub-categories: albums, singles, compilations, solo etc. The digital releases were the trickiest. God bless u2wanderer/u2songs!
  7. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    We ended up getting it insured. Started with swaps lists/ concert lists, but now has everything. It's a decent collection and might yet pay for that room at the Sunshine Home for the Bewildered when the day comes!
    ok... just checkin'... if my wife start asking me to catalog my stuff, I'd be worried! LOL
  8. That might explain the copy of 'How to Sleep Alone in a King Size Bed' on the coffee table...
  9. Pretty mad right now. Saw there was a package in my mailbox. Must be the jtsingle package. But my mailman havr stuffed it så tight i cant open it with my key. Tomorrow Im gonna give the Swedish postal service an angry call. I hope the singles are ok?
  10. Just got my gift....live in canada.....
  11. Mine arrived today (Czech). Got notice in mailbox and wanted to go for it tomorrow... but in the evening doorbell rings and there is guy and said he has the same surename and they (post office) gave it to him and they thought it is for his brother. But he lives in different street! And my surename is pretty common (something like Smith in English speaking countries). Luckily it was kind person and when he found out it wasn't for his brother, he found me and brought to me. But if it was some bad or lazy character, I would never get it... Well done post office