1. I was hoping for a new tv being dissappointed with a gift is something that happens to children or Apple users.
  2. Originally posted by joshualennon:3 Lousy waste of time remixes. Let's be honest, bar maybe one or two, most U2 remixes are not worth a shit.

Would they have actually asked the band for their opinion on this? I can't believe how bad of a gift this is!!
    That’s a really low ball estimate. There are many remixes I like. These aren’t bad either. It is just a bad gift.
  3. Originally posted by Ricku2:I was hoping for a new tv being dissappointed with a gift is something that happens to children or Apple users.
    It’s not really a ‘gift’ though is it. People are basically paying money for it. I know you could say people are actually paying money for the presale but then why have the gifts in non tour years, the term gift is to make us all think it’s a generous act when in reality they’re still making plenty of profit out of the subscriptions and should be offering up something better. There’s no excuse not to have at the very least a substantial amount of live downloads available (20+ songs) if they’re not going to give us much music with the gift itself.
  4. It's terrible, lazy, and useless.

5. Pile of shite...they had the chance to do something great with the Abbey Road gig (DVD / Vinyl release for example) but instead serve up this manure
  6. Wonder who decides and approves the gifts?
  7. From what I remember the Live at the Kingdom mix just sounds awfully mixed. Like really, really bad. The Desire remix is good but again the 9.23 would have been preferred. God Part 2 is good.
  8. I never even knew this promo had extended remixes. The timing on the BB track is horrendous.