1. From a fan in N Ireland-got my 2018 'gift' about a week ago.Just like the 2017 gift,vinyl is totally undesirable to me and will be given,unopened,to a friend of my son's who's the only person I know who owns a turntable.

Over the years my membership has allowed my trouble-free access to presales so I've been able to see the band live.That's been of greatest use to me,that's why I've paid the money,to jump the queue a bit.Otherwise I'd indifferent to U2.com,and after been relatively spoiled with live opportunities recently,I don't think I'll be renewing in 2019 if the band take a likely break from touring for a while.
  2. I'm still waiting in Canada for U23D.
  3. My just got shipped...in Canada... to my old address. F-bomb.
  4. Received my U2 3-D last week, very dissapointed. Have it for sale on eBay if anyone wants it. My eBay account is Wvuu2 At this point U2 is like watching your parents get old.... Its sad. I miss the exciting U2 of the 90s. They still make good music but its nothing like it was. Fan club = a sham in my book. I got presale tickets and paid $350 each through live nation. those same tickets were $100 the week of show.
  5. Originally posted by ZooTVchild85:Received my U2 3-D last week, very dissapointed. Have it for sale on eBay if anyone wants it. My eBay account is Wvuu2 At this point U2 is like watching your parents get old.... Its sad. I miss the exciting U2 of the 90s. They still make good music but its nothing like it was. Fan club = a sham in my book. I got presale tickets and paid $350 each through live nation. those same tickets were $100 the week of show.
    yeah, the 90's were certainly more exciting, but in terms of fanclub membership I don't think it was better. I don't think there were that many gifts back then. Maybe once in 5 years? It's just that these days, with the internet a fanclub subscription just isn't that interesting anymore. It was just cool to be a member of the official U2 fanclub and get the Propaganda magazine after months and months of waiting. Now you can just like U2 on facebook and find the news and info everywhere. The only reason to get a subscription is; tickets. Sorry it didn't work for you, but I think most fans are happy with the U2.com presales, certainly for GA it's the best way to get tickets. For those expensive seats I think you should have a good chance without a subscription, so maybe you should try that next time?
  6. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    yeah, the 90's were certainly more exciting, but in terms of fanclub membership I don't think it was better. I don't think there were that many gifts back then. Maybe once in 5 years? It's just that these days, with the internet a fanclub subscription just isn't that interesting anymore. It was just cool to be a member of the official U2 fanclub and get the Propaganda magazine after months and months of waiting. Now you can just like U2 on facebook and find the news and info everywhere. The only reason to get a subscription is; tickets. Sorry it didn't work for you, but I think most fans are happy with the U2.com presales, certainly for GA it's the best way to get tickets. For those expensive seats I think you should have a good chance without a subscription, so maybe you should try that next time?
    I am definitely going GA next time, $350 for ticket to not be close to the band was deflating, the prior years JTT hit a special place for me. I thought the show was amazing (as good as Ive seen) and to be up close was spectacular.

7. This is why JT2017 was my favorite show..good vantage point from beginning to end, and cheap tickets
  8. I wasn’t to JT2017 but in 1987 and it was amazing.
  9. Same here! Updated my new address already in January but LiveNation could not handle that. They send me a new one
  10. Originally posted by wowow:[..]
    Same here! Updated my new address already in January but LiveNation could not handle that. They send me a new one
    Give credit to U2.com...they are sending me a new one, no questions asked.

I wonder if the new house owners are U2 fans???? I don't think this particular gift will help make them ones!
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Give credit to U2.com...they are sending me a new one, no questions asked.

I wonder if the new house owners are U2 fans???? I don't think this particular gift will help make them ones!
    I have the same trouble, updated my details years back but stuff still gets sent with a different address name. No big trouble because it gets here in the end but still, a bit of a bummer!
  12. I have the same problem, shipped to my old adress.. How and who do I need to contact?