1. Me too! I already have this when it was first issued. A very lame subscription item this time around.
  2. Received mine this afternoon, its a pretty crap gift but nice to have none the less. Hopefully something better for next year
  3. Thank you for ordering from NULL store. One or more of your items has shipped. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.

Glad to receive something from NULL store
  4. Originally posted by davec82:Thank you for ordering from NULL store. One or more of your items has shipped. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.

Glad to receive something from NULL store
    Hahaha all my emails say that too.
  5. Just got my live nation email. Yippee (sarcasm) While I'm fine with it, it is annoying that the name has nothing to do with U23D lol
  6. I also got that same email everyone got....will wait another 6 mths to get it
  7. Wasn't there supposed to be another gift for those of us who renewed our subscription early?
  8. Only the 3D gift has been announced. There might be a new announcement in November but nobody knows. Sometimes they are announced in November. Don't quote me on that.
  9. My replacement was shipped to my old address AGAIN! Seriously what is wrong with them?
  10. My first was shipped my old address.
    The second attempt had my new street address number wrong (16 instead 716), but third time's a charm, I guess. It's been shipped so I now await its arrival...and I don't even really want it!!!
  11. I read the same thing at the time that there was some bonus gift for those of us that renewed early.
  12. double live cd = best gift in years?