1. We got live versions of streets and still haven’t found last year on the jt30 gift.
  2. Whoops! I've already forgotten about that one! I guess I want the whole JT album!
  3. If we had to have it then the version with Springsteen and stand by me

4. (I use it too! I have it stored in a few different places just in case I lose the installation file, because it's not easy to find anymore!)
  5. if i have to choice 2 of those listed, american soul and the troubles, easily
  6. Landlady, California & Lucifer's Hands played 3 times and Crystal Ballroom criminally played only 2 times. I wouldn't count on any of them. Red Flag Day might make it.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Landlady, California & Lucifer's Hands played 3 times and Crystal Ballroom criminally played only 2 times. I wouldn't count on any of them. Red Flag Day might make it.
    I wouldn’t count on them being included either but I think with the troubles looking set to be included it makes it seem more likely now. Prior to that being an option I would have thought only the regularly played songs would make it but they may well be going heavy on the newer material which would be a welcome decision.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

(I use it too! I have it stored in a few different places just in case I lose the installation file, because it's not easy to find anymore!)
    I think I've used it on five different devices - and have it back up in at least three places. It's great! Just made (yet another) Pearl Jam mix last week!
  9. The only non-"Songs" songs I really want are the ones from AB...Acrobat, Horses, Zoo Station.