1. I still prefer the studio version of the first part of the song and the live version of the second part.
    A mix of those two would be perfect
  2. All I can think after listening to that recording is Bono needs a metronome to keep time live

Oh wait........he has one....
  3. This is odd. The words spoken by Bono at the start of little things differ between this download and my Rome bootleg that came from here.

Bootleg -" this is the little things that give you away, I've had (something difficult to hear ????) . Just saying."

Download - "this is the little things that give you away, it's a song of experience."

Anyone else, or have I labelled up my bootlegs incorrectly
  4. Originally posted by MarkPeterborough:This is odd. The words spoken by Bono at the start of little things differ between this download and my Rome bootleg that came from here.

Bootleg -" this is the little things that give you away, I've had (something difficult to hear ????) . Just saying."

Download - "this is the little things that give you away, it's a song of experience."

I've just checked the U2gigs video from Rome and I think my bootleg is fine. It appears that the intro words from the download have been grabbed from another show.
  5. yes it is
    in Rome Bono introduces The Little Things saying " i've a lot of things here to say " something like that.........
    so Little Things from U2.COM is a....fake!!!!
  6. Originally posted by MarkPeterborough:This is odd. The words spoken by Bono at the start of little things differ between this download and my Rome bootleg that came from here.

you are right on the Rome bootleg Bono says ''this is the little things that give you away, I'd a had it out last year.....Just saying'' so I say some editing has gone on there or its a completely different intro
  7. Originally posted by DerBFreund:I still prefer the studio version of the first part of the song and the live version of the second part.
    A mix of those two would be perfect
    yes to this
  8. Originally posted by Fly40:yes it is
    in Rome Bono introduces The Little Things saying " i've a lot of things here to say " something like that.........
    so Little Things from U2.COM is a....fake!!!!
    U2.COM is fake
  9. Hey, I've never been a U2.com subscriber (just very expensive for not a lot I think) but now that I have finally a bit more money to spare, I'm considering it.

I'm not very interested in the physical releases anyway but I do want the live releases they've been doing. My question is, if I subscribe now, I will not get the physical vinyl release of the joshua tree singles with live versions of course, but will I be able to access them as digital downloads ? And same for all the previous subscriber gifts ?

If by subbing I only get access to the next release as digital download I would think it's very expensive for not much :/
  10. Originally posted by Sev00:Hey, I've never been a U2.com subscriber (just very expensive for not a lot I think) but now that I have finally a bit more money to spare, I'm considering it.

I'm not very interested in the physical releases anyway but I do want the live releases they've been doing. My question is, if I subscribe now, I will not get the physical vinyl release of the joshua tree singles with live versions of course, but will I be able to access them as digital downloads ? And same for all the previous subscriber gifts ?

If by subbing I only get access to the next release as digital download I would think it's very expensive for not much :/
    No, you can't access previous years gifts if you subscribe now. You will either get the IE release, or the U2 3D one. You can choose when you sign up.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    No, you can't access previous years gifts if you subscribe now. You will either get the IE release, or the U2 3D one. You can choose when you sign up.
    Ok, thanks for the info ! Too bad...
  12. my subscription was in January off. Normally I get the renewed subscription, now is giving me an upgrade subscription with 10 dollars more?
    I paid every year 40 dollars.