1. Seriously! The first two tracks were available a month ago, where are the other downloads??
  2. Sebastian Clayton is trying to recover his U2start password so he can download the bootlegs and make the songs available up on U2com.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Sebastian Clayton is trying to recover his U2start password so he can download the bootlegs and make the songs available up on U2com.
  4. I’m losing faith in U2.com these days. I have more faith in Metallica.com puts out more live shit then the precious U2.com
  5. to be honest ,i have listened enough to the 2 free downloads,time for the rest ,hurry up u2.com ,or do we have to wait again for months like with the joshua tree singles
  6. I’m going to stop short of having a rant and ask a question instead. To what extent do we think the band are involved in these subscriber gifts? I can imagine edge at least wanting to get involved perhaps around the mixing and song selections, however I wouldn’t be surprised if the rest of the band dont really have a hands on approach to it. Perhaps similar to u22 there will be some words about the songs from Adam or maybe bono will take the time but I can’t see them even discussing song selections or getting involved in the mixing etc outwith Edge . Further to my initial question should the band be more involved and at least ensure that the website isn’t making promises it usually can’t keep regarding dates of downloads, dispatch etc? I know Bono likes to get a bit carried away with saying things are nearly finished but this is usually just him chatting as opposed to making official announcements.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I’m going to stop short of having a rant and ask a question instead. To what extent do we think the band are involved in these subscriber gifts? I can imagine edge at least wanting to get involved perhaps around the mixing and song selections, however I wouldn’t be surprised if the rest of the band dont really have a hands on approach to it. Perhaps similar to u22 there will be some words about the songs from Adam or maybe bono will take the time but I can’t see them even discussing song selections or getting involved in the mixing etc outwith Edge . Further to my initial question should the band be more involved and at least ensure that the website isn’t making promises it usually can’t keep regarding dates of downloads, dispatch etc? I know Bono likes to get a bit carried away with saying things are nearly finished but this is usually just him chatting as opposed to making official announcements.
    My guess is that the band isn't involved at all, and that there's a team who takes care of it (as a part of their job, not that it's the entirety of their job).
  8. Pretty bogus at this point.
  9. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    My guess is that the band isn't involved at all, and that there's a team who takes care of it (as a part of their job, not that it's the entirety of their job).
    I think they are involved, they are very involved in what they release
  10. As we all stopped looking for new downloads in the "account info"-section on U2.com, the availability of the next bunch will go completely unnoticed by us.
  11. That is until U2.com will be sending an e-mail not until a few days later that the dl's are there.
  12. And because not all the SoI and SoE songs are that good it’s difficult to make a live album out of it