1. That's a symmetrical nightmare, but I see where you are going. As a single and a live staple, I think Invisible has a good claim. I'm not sure about some of the more b-sidey extra tracks though.
  2. Originally posted by Anam:That's a symmetrical nightmare, but I see where you are going. As a single and a live staple, I think Invisible has a good claim. I'm not sure about some of the more b-sidey extra tracks though.
    I say throw 'em in, why not! You get 12 from SOI (counting Invisible, Lucifer's Hands, and Crystal Ballroom) and 12 from SOE, which will each fill out a CD nicely. If this is meant to be the "definitive live companion" they might as well put them on there. God knows we'll never hear them again otherwise.
  3. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:[..]
    I say throw 'em in, why not! You get 12 from SOI (counting Invisible, Lucifer's Hands, and Crystal Ballroom) and 12 from SOE, which will each fill out a CD nicely. If this is meant to be the "definitive live companion" they might as well put them on there. God knows we'll never hear them again otherwise.
    Also a very good point and even b-sidey tunes deserve a shot at the big time.

The ultimate preference would be for those missing album tracks to appear from somewhere, whether from sessions or rehearsals or garden parties of the great and the good. The Showman was very accomplished in rehearsals; did it ever get played 'proper' live?
  4. Nope, just a snippet.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:Not on my laptop yet so don’t know the songs but more downloads if you check account info, hopefully getting the tracklist any minute. Just tried to download them and still only 4 tracks not the 6 it says so must be updating things as we speak.

Thank you for the wake up call. I've had only little hope left, that new downloads would appear before a POP Anniversary Tour in 2027:-)
  6. But still no word on when CD will ship, eh?
  7. 2 songs a month it appears, so we might have it in December based on a 18 song listing

8. I'll renew my membership when I see they start shipping... no need to worry about ticket pre-sales here in the States this year!
  9. Color me shocked if The Troubles or Landlady appear on this
  10. It’s quite easy to lean towards being cautious with what to expect from these things but I don’t see any reason for them not to include landlady or the troubles. The troubles was included in the vote for the first 2 downloads so I think that signals the intention to include it, Landlady i’m only a little less confident about appearing because it hasn’t been mentioned yet but looking back at u22 where they let us pick the songs and from the ground up which had some rarities they seem to be happier to add some of the less expected songs in these fanclub gifts compared to the generally safer setlists we get on the dvd.
  11. I'm hoping for Invisible.