1. Originally posted by Daviesweeten:Does anyone think there might still be a JT17 DVD/Blu ray release or will they now hold off and include footage from this year?????????? Still really looking forward to the Berlin release.
    This will probably happening before Christmas in 2032
  2. Originally posted by Daviesweeten:Does anyone think there might still be a JT17 DVD/Blu ray release or will they now hold off and include footage from this year?????????? Still really looking forward to the Berlin release.
    Will be released as part of 40th anniversary superdeluxe edition in 2027
  3. Originally posted by Timk68:I remember the good old days of getting Propaganda magazine through the post sort of quarterly , then that began to drift and they eventually shut it down.

You must be old as the hills, like me. Taking your copy of Propaganda and your sleeping bag to the ticket agent the night before on sale to claim your place in line and earn your ticket!
  4. You know what would be great..... releasing more tracks on the 4th of July....
    How about at the very least American Soul!!!!!
  5. That would be cool, I doubt it’ll happen though
  6. ah well always next year!! JT30 DVD, I&E DVD, Subscribers Gift???? boring as fuck are U2 zzzzzzzzzz
  7. Can you imagine that there are people who are fans of this boring band?
  8. The most frustrating band to be a fan of really... most of my other favorite bands are pumping out fresh material! whether it's just a single, EP, live release.

It's absolutely criminal that a band with such a live presence as U2 has so little official live releases (not talking about DVD/BluRay)
  9. Originally posted by colbourne25:[..]
    The most frustrating band to be a fan of really... most of my other favorite bands are pumping out fresh material! whether it's just a single, EP, live release.

It's absolutely criminal that a band with such a live presence as U2 has so little official live releases (not talking about DVD/BluRay)
    U2 are not like most other bands that's why they became so successful
  10. Are these two things even remotely related?

They aren't like most bands so they release a lot less, less often?
  11. I think they are extremely fussy when it comes to releasing things.

They even brought in Steve Lillywhite to mix the Apollo show broadcast FFS.
  12. My fingers are crossed to see something about it on the website tomorrow