1. You can't ask for official material to be shared via PM.

This thread has been locked for the time being.

We do not allow the sharing and trading of:
    * album songs, singles, b-sides or tracks that are part of any commercial release by U2 or any other third party.
    * videos of released U2 DVD's or videos that are part of any commercial release by U2 or any other third party.
    * audio versions of commercially released DVD's or videos, however, you may ask how you can rip the audio of your own bought DVD or video for your private purposes.

We do allow requests and trading of the following material through PM or e-mail but not in public of:
    * songs that are part of the U2 fruitlegs which are not part of any commercial release by U2.
    * remixes of U2 songs that are not part of any commercial release by U2.
    * covers of U2 songs that are not part of any commercial release by U2.

This thread has now reopened, provided people follow the house rules.
  2. Got mine in the mail.
  3. Hoping I can get to the bottom of mine being delivered tomorrow
  4. Curious for those that have received their discs (waiting for mine to arrive). I was at the show where The Crystal Ballroom was recorded. Does it have the Miss You snippet or is it edited? Thx
  5. Originally posted by dssmansv:Curious for those that have received their discs (waiting for mine to arrive). I was at the show where The Crystal Ballroom was recorded. Does it have the Miss You snippet or is it edited? Thx
    There’s a bit on u2songs about that, they’ve edited Miss You out. I’m quite glad tbh but I generally like songs to be structured similarly to the album versions and not a massive fan of snippets, although don’t mind certain ones.
  6. Thanks. Figured they would but was awesome live.
  7. Originally posted by dssmansv:Curious for those that have received their discs (waiting for mine to arrive). I was at the show where The Crystal Ballroom was recorded. Does it have the Miss You snippet or is it edited? Thx
    Had they kept it in the royalties owed to Jagger/ Richards would cost more than the entire production and distribution costs for all the fan club members.
  8. Originally posted by jasvan:Got mine in Charleston today. It’s larger then it looks in pictures. Very nicely done. Lots of pics divided by the the two different tours. First half 2015 and second half 2018.
    Worth the wait.
    than*
  9. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Had they kept it in the royalties owed to Jagger/ Richards would cost more than the entire production and distribution costs for all the fan club members.
    True...
  10. Mine said it was delivered, and it wasn't. Lovely. This sucks, it will probably take months to get it re-sent 😠
  11. Haven't even had a shipping notification yet. Been checking my spam folders too.

Would love for U2 dot com to release the full thing officially.

I don't even have a CD player now, so digital is the way forward in that sense (Seeing as it's not on vinyl)
  12. I'm in the UK and just had an email