1. Mine arrived this morning a day early from the estimated tracking number! Gave some of CD 2 a listen in the car today it sounded great! Will give a comprehensive review soon 👍
  2. For a week my status with UPS is "Order processed, Ready for UPS" So UPS is still waiting for my order, will this take long?
  3. That Crystal Ballroom is excellent, even if it is completely Frankensteined. Also... Volcano stomps
  4. A fragment to listen?
  5. Anyone know how big the package is? Would it fit in a letter box?

Just left for New Zealand and suspect if it's sent back, I won't be seeing it again
  6. The package I got was in a 8.5 x 11 inch type of a cardboard envelope, had a bit of thickness due to the width of the book/cd. No padding around it though so not huge. Mine was delivered on my doorstep and wouldn’t fit down my mail slot.
  7. I have those thin apartment mailboxes and they folded the envelope a little as it is bigger than the actual item inside and it fit no problem.
  8. If the guy putting these on youtube is on this site thank you. First class.

9. And more
  10. I don't know why, but it bothers me that these are on You Tube, before I even crack my copy that I just received today open!
  11. That version of Landlady is stunning.
  12. Wow - Crystal Ballroom is definitely Frankensteined. If you didn’t know about the extended Miss You snippet, you wouldn’t know any different so they did do a good job.

The Blackout also sounds Frankensteined. Sounds like intro from US shows then abruptly louder launching into Belfast version. The Europe shows had a slightly longer intro due to the Chaplin speech