1. It arrived for me today, the tracking link never worked but that was the case with last years gift as well for me. Bit of a minor gripe but I would have liked the dvd to have a spine on it with the title. Always looks better in the collection that way and last years gift had one but all in all I’m happy with it.
  2. Originally posted by LukaszU2:Guys,
    I have one question about shipping process..
    After i gain an email with UPS tracking page (at. 23.06 I suppose) there is still no movement in case of delivery. Only communicate is Estimated Delivery and "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations" Nothing happen since then. Anyone who already collect (in Europe) the gift, had simillar situation ?

The tracking thing has never worked for me, so dont bother with it. Experience has told its usually about a month after i get the email
  3. Been watching the dvd and for those concerned about the picture quality to me it really is very good. Much better than previous shows that have only been released on dvd format.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Been watching the dvd and for those concerned about the picture quality to me it really is very good. Much better than previous shows that have only been released on dvd format.
    Good to hear it
  5. Sound is very good. Picture not so good.

Hoping that they eventually release this on 4K given the prominence made in relation to having 4K cameras at the gig at the time.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:Been watching the dvd and for those concerned about the picture quality to me it really is very good. Much better than previous shows that have only been released on dvd format.
    The compressions are way better than years back. Luckely!
    But still.. 4k recording on a DVD is waste of money haha.
    Let's wait for the Bluray version!
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:Been watching the dvd and for those concerned about the picture quality to me it really is very good. Much better than previous shows that have only been released on dvd format.
    That’s what I thought. Wish it could get a Blu ray release, but I’m happy with this!
  8. Originally posted by Jerry:[..]
    The compressions are way better than years back. Luckely!
    But still.. 4k recording on a DVD is waste of money haha.
    Let's wait for the Bluray version!
    They aren’t releasing it on blu Ray. Already said that in the FAQ’s on u2.com. Just as well because it would completely devalue the subscription otherwise. I’m happy with how it is though.
  9. At this point I wouldn't even be mad if they do come out next year saying they're releasing a commercial blu ray version of EI. I don't understand why they keep messing up the concert film releases. EI being filmed in 4K but only being available physically in 480p and the Heartland JT film supposedly not having the full concert. Who makes these decisions?
  10. Coldplay didn’t release there last gig physically in anything better than dvd. I think for higher definition streaming is going to be the only option in the future. The physical releases are mainly for collectors and most collectors will buy in whatever format they can get.
  11. High definition streaming is only acceptable if you are to purchase the stream to download and not have the stream expire after a year.
  12. Maybe someone can make someday a BluRay out of the u2.com stream with the audio from the Berlin DVD!?
    But the DVD is also a good thing:
    picture is "good", sound is great, complete show, tour finale, good package, i was there...