1. Don't you have only until March 2021 to enjoy the HD streaming of Berlin?
  2. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    They didn't release the Berlin show in the usual commercial way, so I think it's a good thing they make this offer. With the current dollar rate it's just over 30 euro's for a dvd, which is not that far of a normal dvd price. Combined with the other advantages (HD streaming) I think it's worth the price now, so I'm probably going to take it (it's cheaper than Ebay or Marktplaats). Also it's good to start lining up already for the next presale (getting in the Red Hill/Experience group). Maybe there won't be a tour for a long time because of Covid, but if there is they might have to scale down capacity quite a bit which of course won't make it easier to get tickets.
    Good point about next tour being scaled down and hence harder to get tickets for. But I don't thikn a new tour will happen until late 2022 at the soonest so subscribing in 2020 for a tour 2-3 years in advance seems a bit absurd.

Don't get me started about the DVD thing, though
  3. I still think it's really stupid that the streaming don't have an option to AirPlay. You can only share your screen with AppleTV. And when you do it that way, the movie ain't full screen. So in my opinion is HD streaming not enough. Or improve the streamingfacilities or just give at least an option for an commercial release. I would really love a deluxe boxset of Berlin. That is a show I'd love to have on vinyl. Instead of, just an example , Boston.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Good point about next tour being scaled down and hence harder to get tickets for. But I don't thikn a new tour will happen until late 2022 at the soonest so subscribing in 2020 for a tour 2-3 years in advance seems a bit absurd.

Don't get me started about the DVD thing, though
    Subscription will run until October 2021, ticketsales always start a couple of months in advantage (sometimes almost a year). So that could be close anyway. But with lining up I meant, getting in one year of subcription already just to make sure (or at least try) to get in the highest priority group. You won't get there when you sign up too late. Usually I'm not too worried about getting tickets, this time I just want to be on the safe side.
    Yeah, I also wasn't happy with the way this video was released, but I think this offer is close to reasonable. It's still a bit too expensive when you only want the Berlin video. So next time I hope they will make it available again for everyone for a normal price.
  5. I'm still amazed that the Berlin gig wasn't put out commercially I know the physical format isn't what it used to be sales wise but had they released it in various formats including digitally and audio fans would have snapped it up.
  6. Maybe this year will be different because of the Covid
  7. And no ticket option.
  8. I still don't understand why they would go through all the effort of filming a show in 4K to only release it on a 480p DVD
  9. I think the mistake they made in the end was not making it available to download in HD to go with the dvd. Let’s be honest people who wanted to download it did anyway but they should have just made it officially available to download with the subscription. I mentioned at the time Sky were doing a blu Ray + HD download of new films for £17.99 so it was well within the subscription cost to offer it. Or even the audio of the show as a download, again we can just rip the audio but it would have just looked like a better offer without requiring much effort. It’s not like most of us haven’t ended up with that stuff already so it would just have been the gesture really.
  10. I think it is one year since March 2020.
  11. When do they usually announce the Subscriber gift for the new year? Should be soon right?
  12. I won't bother