1. Originally posted by MattG:I still think its going to be a book about the conception and production of the entire Innocence / Experience tour cycles, similar to the 360 one.
    Do you have a lead or is this speculation?
  2. I think IE and EI are done from their standpoint.

Only thing left to release from those tours is the Roxy and Apollo shows. I think it is going to be Apollo because of the Sirius tie in.
  3. Originally posted by miryclay:I think IE and EI are done from their standpoint.

Only thing left to release from those tours is the Roxy and Apollo shows. I think it is going to be Apollo because of the Sirius tie in.
    It won't be a film of the Apollo and if they release the audio it will be underwhelming seeing how we already have it.

I agree and kinda hope they're done with the Songs of Era too but then again I don't want ATYCLB remixes either
  4. Something October related?

5. It is the 40th anniversary but this is what I think of that:
  6. A full concert broadcast of the October tour actually would be in order.
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    It won't be a film of the Apollo and if they release the audio it will be underwhelming seeing how we already have it.

I agree and kinda hope they're done with the Songs of Era too but then again I don't want ATYCLB remixes either
    No pleasing some people
  8. Heartland... The Joshua Tree Tour Film!!!!