1. Neither do I.
    Potential Zooropa performances

Zooropa - 360
    Babyface - zoo tv London (final performance of song)
    Numb - zoo tv Dublin or Adelaide
    Lemon - zoo tv Adelaide
    Stay - E&I
    Daddy’s gonna pay for your crashed car - zoo tv Adelaide
    The first time - vertigo
    Dirty day - zoo tv Adelaide
    The wanderer - Johnny cash tribute performance

Just going Adelaide with a few as I think that’s the most realistic.
  2. I think this will be a great subscriber gift! Can't wait for the tracklist!
  3. Horses Vertigo and 360 UV get my vote!
  4. Not getting my hopes up for this but I really hope a
    number of the tracks come from totally random and unexpected shows that most of us never even think about and maybe don’t even think of as great versions because we’re never heard them or only have 2-star audience tape recordings. That would tell me the band really combed the archives to find performances that stood out to them for whatever unique reason.

Wishful thinking…but overall excited for this gift!
  5. Nobody mentioned Satellite of Love (B-side of One) performed at many Zootv shows. Lou Reed on the screen. Awesome surprise. Wouldn't it?
  6. I missed some important previous message, but after updating me it seems like a great success as a gift. I hope it doesn't take long to find out the setlist with dates and places

7. Here’s my playlist until the gift is available to download
  8. For most of the tracks we have prevously released live versions (video or audio), das ist except for So Cruel, obviously, and Trying to throw...,right?
    I don't expect So Cruel to be featured, but TTTYAATW would be nice.
  9. Originally posted by adrian73:So, So Cruel was only played 3 times ever and they were on the ZooTv Tour

ZOO TV Tour

1992-08-22 - Foxborough, Massachusetts - Foxboro Stadium
    1992-09-09 - Pontiac, Michigan - Pontiac Silverdome
    1992-09-15 - Tinley Park, Illinois - World Music Ampitheater

Ab30 has to mean all of those songs right ? My only two hopes : a) One from the 90s tours and b) whos gonna ride 2018 version.
  10. I am not getting my hopes up, god knows they will fumble the bag and give us Glastonbury or something idk
  11. They have now updated the help page on U2Com as well.

Where it used to say “double-CD” it now says “the CD”.