1. Originally posted by JanRodi:[..]
    Bass and bass drum are different instruments.

Beside this the mix of Sydney is overall really bad and only the remixed dts track of the DVD is a bit better.
    remixed dts track of the DVD..... that's I am mentioning.
  2. How about a track list for Valentines Day? We know they love their fans
  3. I’m hoping for something soon. But I’m thinking April is when we’ll get something from the new gift
  4. I think they’ll wait until after the Record Store Day announcement - that should be in the next week or two.
  5. I was wondering how many here when the renew their U2.com subscription purchase the premium renewal to get a 2nd copy of the previous years gift, or do most just renew at the regular rate?
  6. I guess if one is in the market to sell/trade stuff they might "double down" but I wouldn't ever do something like that - at least not with the Apollo show.

I suppose this year's gift might be worth something in years to come, however!
  7. Not my style to do something like that either even though the buyers are pretty stupid unless there financial circumstances have changed or they’ve only got into the band years later. People buying them off eBay when they’re still a subscription gift though for more than the cost of a subscription are just stupid. But I wouldn’t take advantage of that stupidity.
  8. I'm not talking about buying the premium package to sell last years gift. Just curious to know if people here like duplicating the gift for themselves, in case one gets lost or destroyed. Earlier in my U2.com days I would do this when they first started, as I had lost a couple of them and hated how much it cost to replace.
  9. I have duplicsted gifts but I didn't pay for them. The plan was to open one whilst having an unopened copy. However they're all still sealed as I just the use MP3s anyway.
  10. I feel a renewal very close for me. Nothing like paying for exclusives!
  11. Originally posted by SJKamal:I have duplicsted gifts but I didn't pay for them. The plan was to open one whilst having an unopened copy. However they're all still sealed as I just the use MP3s anyway.
    I haven’t opened any gift since FTGU. All of the vinyl, CDs, and the DVD they’ve sent me over the past several years remained sealed. The mp3s are sufficient for my own personal listening.
  12. Same.