1. Originally posted by ap5:I was super excited for this gift when it was announced - and the sound quality of the first 2 downloads is great! But…

Admit this feels like a bare minimum effort for what it is. The song selection (versions) is…fine. So Cruel probably justifies the whole thing but honestly I’m a little disappointed there isn’t more to this. Doesn’t even need to be a physical CD. Wish they had offered up more versions of the songs - maybe an original Zoo TV recording and then a later tour version to show how some of these songs have evolved.

Oh well. Plenty of good boots here to fill the gaps.
    best idea ever

2. I would rather have Texas 92 that Love is Blindness is from or Wembley 93 that Fly came from. Gives me hope they may releases those full shows some day.
  3. Originally posted by jasvan:[..]

I would rather have Texas 92 that Love is Blindness is from or Wembley 93 that Fly came from. Gives me hope they may releases those full shows some day.
    I remember that Satellite of Love (Peace Together) SBD was recorded at that gig.
  4. Originally posted by jasvan:[..]

I would rather have Texas 92 that Love is Blindness is from or Wembley 93 that Fly came from. Gives me hope they may releases those full shows some day.
    The Wembley shows are already available as excellent quality bootleg recordings, we don't "need" them. But oh man, that Texas gig in full SBD quality...... *Severe drooling*
  5. Originally posted by bonoschild:Wonder if they'd give the entire Dublin 93 show the treatment like they gave TTTYAATW and release that..if so, I'd subscribe just for it. But yeah, thirty years of versions, changes and tweaks.. would have been fascinating to be a "fly on the wall" while they hammered out the selections. Would also be awesome if they'd include some words/interviews giving insight on each choice/song
    There's 157 other Zoo TV concerts and you guys are wishing for the most famous and well known one (after Sydney, that is)? C'mon
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    There's 157 other Zoo TV concerts and you guys are wishing for the most famous and well known one (after Sydney, that is)? C'mon
    i'd like to heart london '92
  7. hear* LOL

8. daaamn bono
  9. or the one where they played 'Redemption Song'
  10. let's not forget one of edge's best solos on wild horses