1. Originally posted by LikeASongwho has added another dimension to the revolution - way cool![/i]"][..]Fantastic

Ah fuck it, we're so off topic but it's my topic so who cares.........
  2. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Ah fuck it, we're so off topic but it's my topic so who cares.........

haha. Stop talking in quotes though you crazy people
  3. Originally posted by gerardpah, stop spoiling our quote-crazy fun you meany[/i]" mcevoy][..]

haha. Stop talking in quotes though you crazy people

4. Originally posted by germcevoyYou old boring man[/b]]haha. Stop talking in quotes though you crazy people
    Never
  5. SOORY double post
  6. Originally posted by djrlewisAh fuck it, we're so off topic but it's my topic so who cares.........
    Indeed, we're WAY TOO offtopic but its damn funny!
  7. Originally posted by LikeI've changed my status[/i]" A " and damn it feels good! " Song][..]Indeed, we're WAY TOO offtopic but its damn funny!

We should have an off-topic topic.......

I'm off, see you
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis

We should have an off-topic topic.......

I'm off, see you
    See you Dan. Good day

PS. I've changed my status and it ROCKS
    PS II. We indeed need an off-topic topic, although it would be VERY crazy to stay in.
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Better than anyone else still alive

[..]

True; has evolved it's meaning over the years. Should still know the words though

[..]

Runs a very good show. Again, better than anyone else out there by a country mile (only Muse get close).

lol Dan..I think I'm actually blushing here!
    And have to say, you're gonna be the best crew member here, you have taken the tools at hand here and taken the forum experience to a new level (referring to the Actual Status idea and now the quoting system!)
  10. Originally posted by Alidamn, I'm so nice I'm not even sure it's possible[/i] " 709][..]

lol Dan..I think I'm actually blushing here!
    And have to say, you're gonna be the best crew member here, you have taken the tools at hand here and taken the forum experience to a new level (referring to the Actual Status idea and now the quoting system!)

Crikey, now who's blushing
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Philameena

Cheers
  12. who cares if he uses a teleprompter or not....they've made hundreds of songs with hundreds of lyrics in each song....it's a very difficult thing to remember lyrics from something you wrote 30 years ago....i would rather have him sing the words the right way, reading them or not, than to butcher the song because he forgot them...im a fan either way...teleprompter or not... ;-)