1. On my way to the show in Rotterdam....Dressed in a U2start shirt so hopefully I can convert some Pepper fans lol
  2. Hahaha. I will leave in 40 minutes.
  3. Thanks Sergio. I did enjoy the show.

Lots of highs but unfortunately quite some lows as well. Lots of technical problems. The PA stopped a few times for half a minute without the band noticing. They just kept playing, no restart no sorry. Weird.

Also they really miss frusiante The new guy isnt halve as good.

But above make it sound like a bad show. It wasnt
  4. Agreed! Many riffs played by Frusciante (i.e. in Californication) were replaced by a piano track or a different Klinghoffer solo. Sound problems were weird indeed but also quite funny. You only saw the band rocking on stage but without any sound, very surreal sight. Like you said there were numerous hights as well so overall a great show!

5. By The Way rocked as did all the other big hits. The new stuff wasnt received that well imho.
  6. IWY is still album of the year for me; what a record.
  7. Just released.

8. learning from someone else ....

NOW AVAILABLE: DOWNLOAD FULL LIVE SHOWS

We know you can't travel to every show, so we are bringing the shows to you. Starting today, you can download full live Red Hot Chili Peppers shows at RedHotChiliPeppers.com!

Going back to the November 7th, 2011 concert in London, all RHCP concerts on the current I'm With You tour will be available in MP3, FLAC and ALAC formats.

Each show is professionally recorded, and will be available within a few days after the gig ends. Rock!

9. Brilliant. Won't be buying any but I love the idea.
  10. +1

also because i need to save money for other official bootlegs in the next future
  11. sweet, i'll be buying the sheffield show i attended last week (which was fucking MINDBLOWING.)