1. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

get working mate...please!! I've always wanted videos of Saitama...

this is the first proper batch of footage. Not enough decent stuff from that leg I tell ya
  2. Who can say no to Saitama?
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyok fellas i'm gonna ignore your requests and my promises and skip the early ZooTV gig just for now because something exciting popped up on u2torrents. It's a sometimes grainy and shaky digicam compilation of songs from the Vertigo Tour. Not much I hear you say?? The good thing though is that it's a compilation from the best 3 nights of the tour (Saitama) and it's from the front row, right up close. Most of it looks this good :

[image]
    [image]
    [image]

How could I not upload it????

If you don't, you'll pay dearly I think that it would be a great addition to all of our libraries
  4. Go ahead Gerard..Saitama
  5. Finally!
  6. If One Tree Hill and Out Of Control from Saitama are on there, I'll be wrapped.
  7. Here we go...the info file from u2torrents.com copied and pasted.

Originally posted by u2torrents.comSee the here we go,after some time when i was much busy i am going to retry the upload
    of the saitama compilation dvd;sorry for late or missing replies to people who
    sent me pms about it.
    by the way,i only put the setlist of the compilation of the saitama nights
    i don't have other infos about it,which dates are the songs(don't have time
    to compare each song for the 3 nights),and moreover i don't have any sort of info
    about pal or ntsc bitrate etc,cos i got it as a gift by mr.lars petsch aka osnatraders
    when we were in good relations until he pissed me with his dvds and my money,fuck him
    whatever he is
    btw he gave me as a gift and he asked me to not put in any lists,but he didn't tell me
    about any kind of restrictions,so i decided to share it with you
    but if the mods will stop it again for lack of infos i won't upload it anymore
    thanks for understanding

city
    vertigo
    beautiful day
    out of control
    angel of harlem
    bad
    sbs
    bullet
    streets
    interval
    the fly
    mysterious ways
    wowy
    the saints
    window
    vertigo
    walk on
    one

i will work some day an upload of my lists on www.noodlesu2.com you know sometimes private life
    take more time than passions ,btw if someone wants to trade just ask and i will give a list with my
    last bootlegs(tons of great audios though)got in these last 6 months
    as usual don't sell and don't share in lossy formats thanks
    enjoy!
    angelo
    p.s."...forza Roma,e dritti per la nostra strada.."(luciano spalletti,3-8-07)

So no One Tree Hill, but there is Out of Control.
  8. Originally posted by drewhigginsHere we go...the info file from u2torrents.com copied and pasted.

[..]

So no One Tree Hill, but there is Out of Control.

Thanks, like I said before, who can say no to this?
  9. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

It was only a matter of time. Hopefully there's a decent Melbourne / Brisbane / Adelaide / Auckland show to pop up soon.
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

It was only a matter of time. Hopefully there's a decent Melbourne / Brisbane / Adelaide / Auckland show to pop up soon.

Now you're talkin...
  11. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Me, just another shaky, grainy digicam compilation.
  12. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Me, just another shaky, grainy digicam compilation.

it is mostly that but when it's up close and theres no other decent footage it suddenly becomes watchable