1. It's caused by frame rate changes. You're going from 29 frames per second to 25 or less. So of course the audio is going to be out of sync. I never notice it anyway.
  2. Originally posted by drewhigginsIt's caused by frame rate changes. You're going from 29 frames per second to 25 or less. So of course the audio is going to be out of sync. I never notice it anyway.

yep i've got it sorted. iMTOO's default settings were a little suspect.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyyep i've got it sorted. iMTOO's default settings were a little suspect.
    So you are finally using MY imTOO... Glad to see that.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]So you are finally using MY imTOO... Glad to see that.

One thing I wouldn't mind knowing is this. . . . how can I convert single .VOB vfiles so that I can upload part 1 part 2 part 3 eg. imTOO only lets me add one huge 2 hour file which means shitloads of links and stuff. Do you know?
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyOne thing I wouldn't mind knowing is this. . . . how can I convert single .VOB vfiles so that I can upload part 1 part 2 part 3 eg. imTOO only lets me add one huge 2 hour file which means shitloads of links and stuff. Do you know?
    You can simply copy the 0.99 GB VOBs into your Hard Drive and later convert them to MP4 as if they were single and usual videos (AVIs, MPEGs, etc).
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]You can simply copy the 0.99 GB VOBs into your Hard Drive and later convert them to MP4 as if they were single and usual videos (AVIs, MPEGs, etc).

they already are single .VOB files though. I just have them in a video ts foler and imtoo adds them as one big file
  7. I just finished downloading and installing Loreley. I'm watching it now....FANTASTIC!!
    Thank You!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!!
  8. starting work on the next show. . . . it'l be a good one
  9. Originally posted by germcevoythey already are single .VOB files though. I just have them in a video ts foler and imtoo adds them as one big file
    Yes, because it recognizes it as a DVD, not as sepparate Video Files. You may copy ONE single VOB file to a folder and try to convert it the same as when you convert an AVI to MP4, or a MPEG to AVi, etc... (I don't know if it would work, never done it...). If it doesn't work, well... Ask somebody else
  10. Originally posted by germcevoystarting work on the next show. . . . it'l be a good one
    What about some non-known stuff, like some Lovetown (Dortmund?) or Elevation (South Bend, San Jose...) ?
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]What about some non-known stuff, like some Lovetown (Dortmund?) or Elevation (South Bend, San Jose...) ?

South Bend is no pro-shot in my opinion. It's no more than a glorified audience shot with good sound. Not high on my list. I'm gonna just do a few pro-shots first of all then move onto the audience shot lesser known stuff.
  12. Originally posted by germcevoySouth Bend is no pro-shot in my opinion. It's no more than a glorified audience shot with good sound. Not high on my list. I'm gonna just do a few pro-shots first of all then move onto the audience shot lesser known stuff.
    Then go for Zoo Stockholm or Unforgettable Dortmund. Both awesome.