1. it sounds nothing like "don't wanna miss a thing".......A very good thing....I think I like it.....Tyler sounds a little different..
  2. As long as it sounds nothing like that abomination of a turd or anything else from Just Push Play - although I'd take a Bobo-like track - we'll be fine.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:Well...Bruce played the Super Bowl (not the same is it?)

Radiohead - hahahahahahaha! I'm surprised they've played at the Grammy Awards!

RIGHT? Radiohead are too good to play for the Grammys let alone the Super Bowl.

I kinda like Legendary Child... sounds a bit "formulaic" but if its a first single in a while then I guess it has to be in a way. Really trying to get tickets to see them but UGH ,out of money. Hoping some good bootlegs show up on this new tour and that this new album is amazing!
  4. The first album is so good.
  5. Went to the Aerosmith concert in Cleveland a couple days ago...For a casual fan of the band such as myself i got to say i enjoyed it immensely. They pulled out alot of their hits (Dream On, Walk this Way, Livin on the Edge, Sweet Emotion, etc) and threw in some other stuff i wasn't as familiar with. Only played two new songs "Legendary Child" and something else. Steven Tyler doesn't sing as well as he used to but he is still a brilliant performer capable of some strong vocal moments as well. Only thing was the set was a bit short (hour-40) but i still had a really good time.
  6. http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/aerosmith/2012/quicken-loans-arena-cleveland-oh-2bdf2006.html

Looks like that new song was called Oh Yeah. Although there's some absolute classics - S.O.S. (Too Bad), Walkin' The Dog, Boogie Man, Mother Popcorn and Combination. They should play Stop Messin' Round again.

I'd even stop complaining about the inclusion of I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing if it meant they played more from the first album like Write Me A Letter, One Way Street and Somebody, Jailbait, Lightning Strikes, Chip Away The Stone and some Draw The Line stuff (my favourite Aerosmith album next to the first one). And then there's always their best album from the modern era - Nine Lives.

Why do I get the feeling half this album is going to suck like the ballads and so-called 'rock' on Get A Grip.
  7. Street Jesus has leaked; a rather long jam and I fucking love it. A fucking killer track - it's definitely 70s inspired. Gives me hope that at least 25% of this album will be worth the wait.

Great band playing, live and beautiful vintage analog sound to it. So what's available:

- Street Jesus
    - Legendary Child
    - What Could Have Been Love
    - Oh Yeah (live only)
    - Love Three Times A Day (snippet)
    - Lover Alot
  8. I like it, very much so. I've only heard the full studio tracks available (Street Jesus, Legendary Child, What Could Have Been Love and Lover Alot) and I think that overall, it's shaping up to be a decent album.
  9. The Joe Perry tracks originally for his first album (2005) should be awesome. Most of that album was.
  10. jeez is it their last single of late 80s/early 90s?
  11. ^ The video is definitely 90s inspired. You know, when all the classic Aero songs came out like Cryin', Crazy, Hole In My Soul etc.