1. seems like I have to get myself some more bootlegs

350 of 790 songs are u2 songs on my ipod.
  2. impressive
  3. 4287/7956

= 54%

Not too bad...
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy3557/4003

Impressive...most impressive
  5. 933/4672 = 20%....still got a ways to go!
  6. I was all excited to see what my top 25 were but it's just the two Jack Johnson albums that my son listens to EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for the last two years while falling asleep. *shrug* what are ya gonna do?

so wait, after Jack Johnson here's what comes up.

7. Originally posted by zooeyI was all excited to see what my top 25 were but it's just the two Jack Johnson albums that my son listens to EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for the last two years while falling asleep. *shrug* what are ya gonna do?

Haha....steal your ipod/computer back, I suppose!
  8. He's only 4!! And lately he has been branching out... Norah Jones, Poi Dog Pondering, Nick Drake... U2's his favorite though, just not at bedtime!
  9. U2 = 355 / 2743 = 12% That surprises me, actually
  10. Originally posted by zooeyU2 = 355 / 2743 = 12% That surprises me, actually

You thought it'd be higher, or lower?
  11. Originally posted by zooeyHe's only 4!! And lately he has been branching out... Norah Jones, Poi Dog Pondering, Nick Drake... U2's his favorite though, just not at bedtime!

Starting him young....good job!
  12. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

You thought it'd be higher, or lower?

Higher.

Originally posted by haytrain[...]

Starting him young...

Yeah, by the time he was two, he could point out all four band members pictures. And he was Larry for Halloween last year - his choice, I swear on a stack of bibles!