1. Originally posted by BeckhamcrossesMmmm it was indeed a good show, and in my opinion better than Wellington . . .. ( well expect for the wardrobe malfunction for Ms Fergy)

Anthoo . . Tui for you I found this link dunno if you've grabbed it yet, recorded by Fenderboy who the the U2 Auckland 06 shows . . so you know it's all good!.

http://kiwiconcerts.blogspot.com/2008/01/police-auckland-19012007.html

Awww wow THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! you are absolutely amazing.. this is exactly what im looking for!.. cheers but yes it was an amazing concert! did you happen to go to the wellington and auckland show?
  2. Yeah both . . . .Sting and Bono way up there for me! Saw Sting at the Royal Albert Hall in 96 . . . . so was an opportunity not to be missed!
  3. Nice stuff Tui

Never got a chance here but would have loved to.
  4. Originally posted by djrlewisNice stuff Tui

Dan,they're back here in UK for a few resheduled dates in the Summer,check Ticketbastard.I'm going the MEN Manchester in June (18th),original date October 16th 2007.Worth a try brother..............
  5. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the Police is playing 3 (THREE) summer dates here in Spain!!!!

2008-07-02 Valencia
    2008-07-04 Bilbao
    2008-07-05 Madrid

Yu-hooooooo!!
  6. Their tour is huge...won't they ever stop?
    A good thing I started enjoying their music after they played here. I wouldn't be able to go anyway.
  7. i've seen the police as well. as a 19 yr old, and my favorite music frame being the 80s it was a thrill because i've already been able to see u2 twice, and both Bruce Springsteen and the Police this year! Great year for me as concerts go! M
  8. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Dan,they're back here in UK for a few resheduled dates in the Summer,check Ticketbastard.I'm going the MEN Manchester in June (18th),original date October 16th 2007.Worth a try brother..............

Thanks for that Gary

I'll look into it...
  9. Originally posted by molang7i've seen the police as well. as a 19 yr old, and my favorite music frame being the 80s it was a thrill because i've already been able to see u2 twice, and both Bruce Springsteen and the Police this year! Great year for me as concerts go! M
    Im seeing Bruce this year too (at the ******* great Santiago Bernabeu on July 17th) and Mark Knopfler (at the Palacio De Los Deportes, April 4th) so only Led Zeppelin is left What a year!!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASongYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH the Police is playing 3 (THREE)[/u] summer dates here in Spain!!!!

2008-07-02 Valencia
    2008-07-04 Bilbao
    2008-07-05 Madrid

Yu-hooooooo!!

AHHH that is so awesome!!! you are going to try and go arent you? lol.. i would probably kick you if you didnt
  11. Originally posted by BeckhamcrossesYeah both . . . .Sting and Bono way up there for me! Saw Sting at the Royal Albert Hall in 96 . . . . so was an opportunity not to be missed!

so tru! wow how is sting by himself? just as good?
  12. Originally posted by djrlewisNice stuff Tui

Thanks buddy
    i really hope you get to go, it really is an experience you dont want to miss!