1. Originally posted by hkle77Zooropa Dublin August 28TH 1993 best bootleg ever.

Yep, and all Point Depot shows...also TUF from Dortmund 1984 is great, but incomplete. And I prefer Saitama 04-12 very much, what a performance and also great quality.

Also Rosemont 1987 is very good...but there are so many more!
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyman these topics are tough. Popmart Santiago beats Sarajevo I think. Just finished watching the DVD and my view on Popmart in general has been reversed. As for the rest of my recommendations just look at my top ten in my profile

See?! When I told you I've fallen in love with that show and when I posted in the "miss popmart" topic saying it beats vertigo everyday...well, that was after watching Bad and Mothers from Santiago (YouTube can be a good friend sometimes! ).

And, for bootlegs...don't ask people, you'll get a long list not knowing where to start from (specially if Sergio shows up in here). What you could do is go to the bootlegs section: http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/ scroll down, there are lists for most downloaded shows and favorite shows. Try getting them first.
    And you already are in the bootleg round table, right?
  3. Leeds 28/08/1997

You might find better stuff in terms of sound quality (although the sound is excellent, too) but you'll hardly find a better performance.