1. Here it is. Tragically the guy that posted it put a bunch of pop ups in it. It was funny. When I came to school on Monday the only people who seemed to have enjoyed it were me, and my would be girlfriend(we aren't going out but I can see it evolving to more than friends.). Everyone else wished some rap artist or emo band would have performed.

2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Everyone else wished some rap artist or emo band would have performed.

Everyone else's music taste sucks
  3. Finally a topic with a youtube vid, I missed these.

If you want the performance in watchable quality, different versions started popping up on dimeadozen.org.
    Word is that it was prerecorded/lipsynched anyway...
  4. Who cares. I thought it was awesome and sang along to all of the songs. Is that a cool guitar Mike Campbell is playing or what?
  5. yeah it was a great show.....Tom Petty rocks...great set....
  6. Tom Petty was great, other than they are probably the ugliest band in rock 'n' roll history and that Petty looked liked he's been stuck in a cave for the past 10 years!
  7. Journey is uglier.
  8. Originally posted by molang7Tom Petty was great, other than they are probably the ugliest band in rock 'n' roll history and that Petty looked liked he's been stuck in a cave for the past 10 years!

So true. Good set though, I enjoyed it as well. Thanks for posting the vid.
  9. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Everyone else's music taste sucks

Shit music taste, while I can think of one band that was better that played the Superbowl Tom Petty is wayy better than all the rap and emo artists combined. Pretty good show, Mike Campbell was amazing.

10. Shit music taste, while I can think of one band that was better that played the Superbowl Tom Petty is wayy better than all the rap and emo artists combined. Pretty good show, Mike Campbell was amazing.

Ya U2 was awesome at the super bowl. I wish I was a big U2 fan when they played, just a young tot then......well probably 12. ha! still, when Bono showed his jacket with the American flag underneath still give me the goose bumps. The people who selected them to play were really smart, a time when America was at its saddest and needed an influential band to up lift everyone. Rock on.