1. Yes!!! Ronaldo
  2. Ajax 2-0
  3. forza juve finoallafinestoriadiungrandeamore, tillthendhystoryofabiglove
  4. So RM-Juventus is the final, huh?. Like in 1998.
  5. I'd love to see Buffon lift the trophy once.
  6. So proud of Ajax, can't believe we beat what I believed to be the best remaining team in the EL this season. 4-1!! Crazy. Now steam on towards that title!!!
  7. Originally posted by Remy:So proud of Ajax, can't believe we beat what I believed to be the best remaining team in the EL this season. 4-1!! Crazy. Now steam on towards that title!!!
    Let's hope Lyon won't do a Barcelona.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:So proud of Ajax, can't believe we beat what I believed to be the best remaining team in the EL this season. 4-1!! Crazy. Now steam on towards that title!!!
    I'm a Celtic fan first and foremost but I also like Liverpool so you know who I'll be supporting if you play Man Utd in the final.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:So proud of Ajax, can't believe we beat what I believed to be the best remaining team in the EL this season. 4-1!! Crazy. Now steam on towards that title!!!
    Yes, what a fantastic game Ajax played. Such a young team. But look out in Lyon. They're not in the final yet. And than Man United wow beat them or I should say crazy Marinho to win the EL. This is the stadium where U2 is also gonna win in july.
  10. Great goal from Alves