1. I'm not really too fussed who wins. I'd love to see Buffon lift the trophy, he's always been a favourite of mine. But equally, I'd be happy to see Ronaldo lift another title. Juventus have conceded just 3 goals all competition, and despite being a free-scoring side, Real Madrid should find them tough to break them down.
  2. Originally posted by ADFoster:Over the past 4 years or so I have become a bigger soccer fan than an football fan. Love watching European soccer.

Go Chelsea!

But football IS soccer
  3. Originally posted by ADFoster:Over the past 4 years or so I have become a bigger soccer fan than an football fan. Love watching European soccer.

Go Chelsea!
    You know it's the original football right? Not the american one, where they hold the ball in hands and even though they call it football
  4. i'm not scared of Real ,i'm fan of Juve since 1970, hope we win the UCL after 21 years, Juve has a good team but respect for everyone. All the best , i dream it will be a super football match and that the best team will win. It must be a show like a concert with good music, in the name of love and against all violence acts. Sport and music must share love not blood. Bye everybody ,have great fun this night.
  5. Black Eyed Peas

6. Hmm
  7. Didn't they open for U2? Much fun must've been had then.
  8. Here we go!
  9. BEP without Fergie... no thanks
  10. Ronaldooooooo
  11. Easily the best player the world ever