1. I don’t understand why people can’t just celebrate there own team winning rather than slag the opposition of. I know people will say it’s just football banter but banter is really for people that are good mates that know how to take each other’s comments, to go on an online forum and slag of other teams is just antagonising people. I’m happy Liverpool won, think it was the least they deserved for a strong season but I’ve got nothing bad to say against the opposition. Wishing death on people as was done earlier is out of order.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:I don’t understand why people can’t just celebrate there own team winning rather than slag the opposition of. I know people will say it’s just football banter but banter is really for people that are good mates that know how to take each other’s comments, to go on an online forum and slag of other teams is just antagonising people. I’m happy Liverpool won, think it was the least they deserved for a strong season but I’ve got nothing bad to say against the opposition. Wishing death on people as was done earlier is out of order.
    Football always drags an element with it. Violence, right-wing, racism & homophobia all thrive. A tiny vocal minority. So the looney views are no surprise. The question is, why on a U2 forum?!
  3. Let's talk about her.
  4. I missed that. She must have been frozen, the poor girl
  5. Think it was about 33c in Madrid last night. She'd have been ok
  6. She was probably grand so. Always nice to see the young people having fun. Still, a cardy wouldn't have gone astray...