1. Does anyone know what the name of the song is played at the intro? Clannad or something?

2. Yep, Theme from Harry's Game

3. For sure, I have some Clannad stuff on my computer, same goes for Enya. Love it, total different kind of music.
  4. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

For sure, I have some Clannad stuff on my computer, same goes for Enya. Love it, total different kind of music.

yeah, the only Clannad song I have is In A Lifetime with you know who

5. The first sounds great - and the DVD, if that's true, is even better. I'm believing this one from the JT remaster with the live DVD - and Dortmund is an incomplete recording too, so we get all or most of that! Wide Awake is likely to be on the actual TUF album - no point releasing four songs as a remaster. The second I'm not so confident about (since this is probably taken from the Somerville Q&A section from Bono's comments). The last - what need is there to remaster Rattle and Hum? Unless it's a DVD / CD combo plus a nice book.

What remains to be seen is if any of the songs in the Outtakes thread make it on to these remasters.

So I take it Pop will be released 2011? Or never, as it was recorded digitally - which was the first U2 album to have done so, if I'm thinking right.