1. Anyone have any of the aussie shows on DVD? I have the first Sydney show on DVD but thats all!
    I would be interested in trading for any other shows!
  2. where did u get the first sydney show from on dvd as i was at that show and id love a copy myself... as so far i only have it on audio.
  3. *Hands Up* How did you manage to get that and can I sell my first born for it!!!
  4. I´m very interested in this show, too.
    But what can i give you for this show. Do you have another request. I don´t have any DVD Bootlegs of the rest Vertigo Tour. Is there a possibility to get the show in another way. I have other DVD Bootlegs of a great Band. Please send me a PM
    Sorry about my english.
    Greetings and a happy new year
    Mathias
  5. Email me at jasez@primusonline.com.au and we will work something out
  6. I send you a PN!]

7. I was at the sydney show and would love to see a copy, I have a few DVD's, what are you after in exchange?
  8. My email is down at the moment, hope to have it back online in a few days
  9. is there a way you can get the other australian shows??? i would love the 2nd show from melbourne
  10. Originally posted by colbourne25is there a way you can get the other australian shows??? i would love the 2nd show from melbourne

Ooooh yes PLEASE! Anyone?

What I would give to see that show again!!
  11. I would sell myself for any of the Melbourne gigs.... hehe

12. where are u aceman???

i emailed u back with my dvd list and the email bounced back to me, i cant seem to get any emails thru to u now...