2. Without any doubt
  3. Pop currently.
  4. Zooropa & JT // Achtung Baby // Boy
  5. Been listening to Boy non stop this last week
  6. for me Boy is the heart's choice <3
    Achtung and Joshua tree are the head's choices
  7. Sometimes POP, sometimes Achtung.
  8. Achtung Baby!- all day every day!
  9. Probably the wrong spot for this post but I couldn't find the correct forum after a search....what U2 album do you think is less than it could or should be because of a poor tracklist / song order? I vote for How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb or Songs of Innocence.
  10. Originally posted by LostSailor:Probably the wrong spot for this post but I couldn't find the correct forum after a search....what U2 album do you think is less than it could or should be because of a poor tracklist / song order? I vote for How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb or Songs of Innocence.
    HTDAAB for sure and Songs Of Experience. That subject aside my favourite U2 album changes all the time, it's hard to have one definitive favourite for your life.
  11. AB
  12. Originally posted by LostSailor:Probably the wrong spot for this post but I couldn't find the correct forum after a search....what U2 album do you think is less than it could or should be because of a poor tracklist / song order? I vote for How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb or Songs of Innocence.
    If you’re asking that, I think about the album that i “skip” more times,so that could be HTDAAB
    Sometimes I even skip Vertigo