1. Hello all,

I am a new guy to the site. I live in the U.S. and I've been a U2 fan since childhood (I'm almost 30 now). I finally made it to U23D Tuesday evening and loved it! I was waving my arms, singing along (good thing there wasn't anyone sitting near me). It was really one of the greatest things I have ever seen. I know I've read some negative reviews, going on and on about how disappointing it was, but I say screw all of that. I was so into it that I even teared up as soon as Bono started singing. And I LOVED the sequence for Love and Peace when Larry brought the drum out to the walkway and He and Bono rocked the vocals out together. And when Bono put the Coexist bandanna over his eyes and found his way out the the walkway. That's just the spontaneous stuff he does that makes him so creative and full of life.

If I had the money, I would go see it again. Loved it.

WD
  2. Originally posted by WolfDreamerHello all,

I am a new guy to the site. I live in the U.S. and I've been a U2 fan since childhood (I'm almost 30 now). I finally made it to U23D Tuesday evening and loved it! I was waving my arms, singing along (good thing there wasn't anyone sitting near me). It was really one of the greatest things I have ever seen. I know I've read some negative reviews, going on and on about how disappointing it was, but I say screw all of that. I was so into it that I even teared up as soon as Bono started singing. And I LOVED the sequence for Love and Peace when Larry brought the drum out to the walkway and He and Bono rocked the vocals out together. And when Bono put the Coexist bandanna over his eyes and found his way out the the walkway. That's just the spontaneous stuff he does that makes him so creative and full of life.

If I had the money, I would go see it again. Loved it.

WD

Hello there WolfDreamer! Welcome to this, you will love it! Some of us have seen U23D too, it is great, although I can judge for myself after March 20.