1. the 2 london versions of 360-tour, certainly the london bridge snippet
  2. Not the best version, but a very cool one is 2001-06-22 East Rutherford. It was around the time Bono's son John Abraham was born and he sings instead of "the goal is soul", "another soul in the house" or something like that, it was great.
  3. Istanbul 2010 had a great snippet.

Always Forever Now...

4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Not the best version, but a very cool one is 2001-06-22 East Rutherford. It was around the time Bono's son John Abraham was born and he sings instead of "the goal is soul", "another soul in the house" or something like that, it was great.
    Reminds me of London 08-21, after his father passed away with him singing "Another soul, another soul leaves the world, my old man".
  5. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Reminds me of London 08-21, after his father passed away with him singing "Another soul, another soul leaves the world, my old man".

I listened to the East Rutherford show again. He says "another soul in the world, beautiful boy!", among other things.
    Hard to believe that this and his father's death happened in just a few months.
  6. Miami 2001-12-02 - the last show of the Elevation tour has a pretty intense ending! worth a listen - I think its quite unique.
  7. 2001-10-10 South Bend
  8. All the Saitama shows were amazing, but the first night in Saitama has got to be the definitive version of this song, with the Beatles snippets and an utterly spot-on job by the band.
  9. Toronto 24 May 2001 - Bono's improvising during the climax about his newborn boy "my baby is beautiful"

Phoenix 23 November 2001 - again, the climax, Bono's snippeting In God's Country - "We need new dreams tonight!"

New York City 7 October 2005 - my all time favourite, a long improv during the climax about John Lennon whispering into his ear. Goosebumps.
  10. South Bend 2001 or Glasgow 2001-06-11
  11. I prefer some Elevation versions and specially Vertigo versions