1. And it happened 20 years ago. A lot of things happened after that. There's a difference between acknowledging their best moments (where people differ, as it's not exact science) and being stuck in a moment that you can't get out of.
  2. Off topic, but my first shows were ZooTV. But my first albums were UF and JT. There wouldn't have been a 90's U2 without their foundation. I mean, the "Rock's Hottest Ticket" cover is arguably, for me, their peak.
  3. Too hard to narrow to only one best song for me, but worst is Red Light. Best from 80's, Another Time Another Place, 90's Acrobat, which I've loved since 91, 00's Crumbs, 10's Get Out of Your Own Way. Christ, four decades. Insane
  4. That's a hard one. The best to me might be Bad. The worst, maybe GOYB or Elevation (Yes, Elevation. It's like, we want to rock the house with the cheapest riffs we can deliver.).
  5. Like how you made choices for each decade

80s best: Streets, Exit, Sunday Bloody Sunday
    80s worst: Elvis Presley in America, is that all, red light

90s best: ultraviolet, acrobat, mofo
    90s worst: somedays are better than others, numb, tryin to throw your arms around the world

00s best: Walk on, SYCMIOYO, Vertigo
    00s worst: grace, stand up comedy, when I look at the world

10s best: little things, red flag day, landlady
    10s worst: the miracle, the troubles, TIWYCRMN
  6. Definitely too hard to pick just one!! And I love Pop/Popmart, too. Saw them in Tempe then Seattle at the end of the US leg
  7. Originally posted by POPmart07:Like how you made choices for each decade

80s best: Streets, Exit, Sunday Bloody Sunday
    80s worst: Elvis Presley in America, is that all, red light

90s best: ultraviolet, acrobat, mofo
    90s worst: somedays are better than others, numb, tryin to throw your arms around the world

00s best: Walk on, SYCMIOYO, Vertigo
    00s worst: grace, stand up comedy, when I look at the world

10s best: little things, red flag day, landlady
    10s worst: the miracle, the troubles, TIWYCRMN
    When I look at the world? The Troubles?

I think these are great tracks.

It’s good how opinions differ
  8. Originally posted by BonoVox05:That's a hard one. The best to me might be Bad. The worst, maybe GOYB or Elevation (Yes, Elevation. It's like, we want to rock the house with the cheapest riffs we can deliver.).
    As time marches on, songs like Vertigo and Elevation become more and more embarrassing to me. I'm tempted to list Beautiful Day here, as well...and don't get me started on "Boots" and "Crazy Tonight.".