1. Lives a band I personally dont listen too. Other than that, I'm pretty sure they got big back in the 90s.
  2. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

Dancing Queen won the title of the most homosexual song ever

lol, and yet U2 played it live! So it can't be that bad...I used to listen to Abba when I was little, learnt the ways of the world though and stopped when I discovered rock music lol.
  3. I just realized Dire Straits aint on the final list.

Dire Straits-Sultans of Swing.
  4. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Lives a band I personally dont listen too. Other than that, I'm pretty sure they got big back in the 90s.

Ah cool, thanks - random name for a band lol, "we're gonna see Live live" etc.
  5. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I just realized Dire Straits aint on the final list.

Shame on you boy! Then again, no one else mentioned it so shame on everyone lol...
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoyAaron, who's "Live"?

live the band from leadsinger Ed Kowalczick;
    songs ; dolphins cry is the most famous together with that song from around 11/9 (cant come up with the title)
    Lightning Crashes
    i alone
    run to the water

great songs

watch youtube for vids of them; they have a cover of running to stand still.
  7. I think I'm the only Skynyrd fan who frefers saturday Night Special to Swett Home Alabama, Freebird, and Gimme Three Steps. Must be the lyrics. It was a bold move for a band thought of as rowdy hillbillies to make a song asking for gun control. Lucky they didn't lose there whole audience.(allegedly frontman Ronnie Van Zant got kicked out of the National Rifle Association for writing it.)
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoyAaron, who's "Live"?

Shame on you...
    For Kane should be 'Fearless' on the list.
    For Coldplay 'Clocks' should be on it.
    For Live should 'Overcome' be on the list.
    That's my opinion on this great list
  9. Originally posted by markp91[..]

Shame on you...
    For Kane should be 'Fearless' on the list.
    For Coldplay 'Clocks' should be on it.

Sorry lol
  10. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

Sorry lol

It's okay, their not that famous. Their last hit is quite a while ago...
  11. Originally posted by markp91[..]

It's okay, their not that famous. Their last hit is quite a while ago...

Ha, fame or no fame, I'm not familiar with LOADS of artists unfortunately...
  12. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I just realized Dire Straits aint on the final list.

Tunnel of Love