1. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Probably the fact that they all look like Madam Tussauds waxworks that have started to melt...uuurggghh

Perhaps Madame Tussauds actually ply a load of tramps (with uncanny celebrity likenesses) with copious amounts of coke, smack etc.? And the wax model thing is just a cover story?

"To hell with waxworks, smoke this shit fool!"

*cough*
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Best post of the year

Surely you didn't see the post where Aaron threatened to knife Yeah over in the Lyric Round Table...
  3. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Surely you didn't see the post where Aaron threatened to knife Yeah over in the Lyric Round Table...

another one? I've had to remove a few of his knife/gun/random youtube related posts.
  4. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

What? Anybody have a quote of it?
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

another one? I've had to remove a few of his knife/gun/random youtube related posts.

Maybe someone took it down by now, but I was reading through the old logs and thought "No way....did he really just say that!?"
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

do you really need a quote to believe that he actually said it?
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

do you really need a quote to believe that he actually said it?

No, not really lol.
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Your lucky you dont know me in real life. Usually by know I either have garbbed some kind of bludgeon weapon, or pulled a knife. Its nice to know I'm not the only asshole on here.

9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Best post of the year

Thank you kindly
  10. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

[..]

There it is!
  11. Originally posted by easports43[..]

No, not really lol.

It probably goes

'The Eagles youtube i'll knife you I want to own a gun Tom Petty youtube youtube'.

EDITED BY NATE: bon jovi best band favorite my bands awesome best snippet random crap youtube youtube
  12. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

[..]