1. Difficult.. I'd say October.

What about you?
  2. I love all the albums of U2 a lot! But i haven't much listened to the live Album: Under a Blood Red Sky.
  3. That's why I call you THE U2-freak, Zoo...
  4. Originally posted by SchipperAhoyThat's why I call you THE U2-freak, Zoo...

Hahaha Most U2-fans become u2-freaks
  5. Damn, that's the right word; U2-Freak I am one, and I'm proud of it. But my least favorite album...damn, think it is Zooropa (even though Stay, The First Time and The Wanderer are on it).....
  6. I'd have to say, it's probally HTDAAB, was the album that really got me into U2, but after hearing all the others, I like them all better
  7. maybe Wide Awake in America
  8. all that you can't leave behind
  9. In the 80's I would say my least favorite album is October (although it does have the great song Gloria), and in the modern Era I would choose All That You Can't Leave Behind (but I do love the songs Beautiful Day, Walk On, and Kite is one of my personal favorites).
  10. October definitely.

There are many good songs - Gloria, October, I Fall Down and Is That All? but in general the album suffered because ot was too blatantly, overtly preachy and religious heavy
  11. Definitely ATYCLB. I like only three songs from this album: Walk On, Kite and In A Little While. In my opinion other songs are less interesting than every B-side from Joshua Tree or Rattle and Hum singles. Up to the year 2000 I thoght that U2 would never release bad album, but I was wrong.
  12. Originally posted by tomtom70Definitely ATYCLB. I like only three songs from this album: Walk On, Kite and In A Little While. In my opinion other songs are less interesting than every B-side from Joshua Tree or Rattle and Hum singles. Up to the year 2000 I thoght that U2 would never release bad album, but I was wrong.

Sorry but I strongly disagree
    You did not mention Beautiful Day and Elevation that have become a "classic" on the Vertigo tour.
    I think, even though it ain't one of the best albums, it has some pretty good old-style songs, a lot different from the pop-commercials stuff they released in Pop, which i consider the worst U2 album.
    This does not mean there are not some good songs in it, but overall they're too much commercial
    Just tell me which Pop songs were constantly played during the vertigo tour, tell me one......there ain't.