1. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

I wonder if there's anyone on this site who isn't guilty of that...

as charged......
    hahahaha
  2. I'm guilty of that as well!!! Ha!! Especially when your trying to convert others to U2!!!!

When they say to think of your happy place and you think of Where the Streets have no name!!!!
  3. Originally posted by robbie07when you hear angel of harlem on the radio and start singing....

it was a cold and wet december day,
    suicide and jfk...

am i missing a joke?
  4. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

am i missing a joke?

have you seen the slane dvd?
  5. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

have you seen the slane dvd?

lol...is that what he's saying? I always heard it as:

It was a cold and wet December day
    Stu was out at JFK

whoever stu is!

EDIT: ATU2 confirms me: http://www.atu2.com/lyrics/lyrics.src?VID=134&SID=530

WOW! for my ears!
  6. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

WOW! for my ears!

haha very good. suicide and jfk just doesnt really sound right does it.
    but the question remains, who the hell is Stu?
  7. Maybe Stuart Adamson of The Skids, who committed suicide on December 16, 2001, found dead in a hotel room in Hawaii?
  8. Originally posted by drewhigginsMaybe Stuart Adamson of The Skids, who committed suicide on December 16, 2001, found dead in a hotel room in Hawaii?

"stu was out at" was heard "suicide and" ...you don't have to relate Stu to suicide!
    No idea who it can be
  9. I still think it's suicide for some reason
  10. Maybe it's STUicide
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins...you consider yourself Irish. Well, as long as you're not really Irish.
    Originally posted by wtshnnfb01When last year at summer school we were told to write about whatever we wanted and I wrote an in depth review of The Joshua Tree. I got an A- and to this day I think the teacher took away points because he said he liked Achtung Baby more.
    Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo....when you see a fish...and you wonder if it really needs a bicycle!!

When you really, actually and desperately feel that your life wouldn't be the same without that four guys.

Amen.
  12. Originally posted by germcevoyI still think it's suicide for some reason

Just listened again...definitely stu!