1. You're both very interesting and smart, congrats
  2. Because you deserve it You make fun of the forum's stereotypes and members without actually saying a word against us, that proves you're very clever and interesting, and you are able to build some expectation or interest about your inside jokes! Congratulations
  3. Poor sport. Actually, we should open a whole other topic to just stereotype certain aspects of the U2 community. I think that everybody would benefit, imagine a world without satire? Or, we could just find out how to play songs on guitar by ear, because it will benefit us in the long run.

Anyway, Steve, I'll send you some Muse stuff one album at a time, to let you sink into each album.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:Because you deserve it You make fun of the forum's stereotypes and members without actually saying a word against us, that proves you're very clever and interesting, and you are able to build some expectation or interest about your inside jokes! Congratulations

I <3 trolling. Only for fun though, if it ever got personal I'd take it to the PM.
  5. Originally posted by U2Nick:Poor sport. Actually, we should open a whole other topic to just stereotype certain aspects of the U2 community. I think that everybody would benefit, imagine a world without satire? Or, we could just find out how to play songs on guitar by ear, because it will benefit us in the long run.

Anyway, Steve, I'll send you some Muse stuff one album at a time, to let you sink into each album.

+1

and thank you.

6. The link in the picture was actually a fake.
  7. I edited your post. 15.000 posts should be enough to know that one can't post any officially released material on our forums. Are you sure you didn't know it? Or are you just trolling your own thread? Or were you just teasing us? If that's the case, and if you posted that link on the forums (instead of including it on your abundant PMs) just to prove our rules and our crew response... Well, that's really a dreadfully stupid behaviour.