1. Nah it’s for sure cool back in Zoo TV days trust me when I say that! Just for the sake of what happened in Berlin I would be worried! But if the mans healthy then smoke all day Hahahaha
    Love that outfit though reminds me of Mr. Vedder
  2. Yep.

But I don’t see what the fuss is about, the guy’s old enough to do what he wants.
  3. Don’t know why I’m just thinking/noticing this now but does anyone else think bono looks a lot fresher in both these pics compared to when he was on tour, maybe touring really is becoming quite stressful, he just looks really genuinely happy and relaxed in the pics.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Don’t know why I’m just thinking/noticing this now but does anyone else think bono looks a lot fresher in both these pics compared to when he was on tour, maybe touring really is becoming quite stressful, he just looks really genuinely happy and relaxed in the pics.
    I agree !
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:Don’t know why I’m just thinking/noticing this now but does anyone else think bono looks a lot fresher in both these pics compared to when he was on tour, maybe touring really is becoming quite stressful, he just looks really genuinely happy and relaxed in the pics.
    He looks like the coolest dad ever
  6. who are the other 2 men in the photo with him?
  7. Who is that third person? And by that I don't mean Nick or Bono!