1. His voice is on point, wow. I need to see it in full !
  2. Edge has been made redundant, Bono should consider doing a side project with his kid could be interesting.
  3. Well, a 30 second clip might be too little to base a judgement on, but I'd say Eli is nowhere near Edge's delicateness and elegance on guitar. He might not be Steve Vai or Carlos Santana but he provides one of the best guitar accompaniment to vocals I've ever heard.
  4. He's good. Edge is out. It was all part of the master plan.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Well, a 30 second clip might be too little to base a judgement on, but I'd say Eli is nowhere near Edge's delicateness and elegance on guitar. He might not be Steve Vai or Carlos Santana but he provides one of the best guitar accompaniment to vocals I've ever heard.
    Well after hearing his band the guy has a lot of talent and sounds like a young version of his old man, Edge is obviously very talented but he is also a complete control freak he is the reason there is such big gaps between album's and that the set list stays fairly static for a tour,now you could argue both ways for and against that but if Bono had his way there would be a new U2 album every year something he has mentioned several times so a side project would be a good way of getting out those songs that lie dormant in the vaults.
  6. Maybe he's bought a new boat
  7. He's on a Boat!